Tuesday, March 19, 2019

Favorite app


One of my favorite apps when March Madness comes around is the ESPN Bracket Tournament Challenge for the men’s college basketball. The top 64 basket teams compete for the National Collegiate Athletic Association Championship. This app allows you to access the brackets and try to predict who is going to win the tournament. It’s hard for me not being a college basketball expert to pick the outcomes of all the games, there’s always going to be an upset somewhere.
I am not alone as the odds in picking a perfect bracket is 1 in 9,223,372,036,854,775,808. Although the odds of picking the perfect bracket are slim, I play on this app to make the tournament more interesting. I compete with my friends as we created a league where we submit our brackets into the league and follow who gets the most points. A lot of money is gambled on this tournament. Millions of people create brackets and play for money in their pools, last year $100 billion was bet on March Madness games. This time of year is very suspenseful and exciting as this major tournament is in the news every day. It’s win or go home. When I’m making my picks as to who I think will win each game, I study the team’s statistics, read some expert opinions and then guess. Anyone can use this app and follow along with the tournament. High point also has a bracket challenge. Try it out.



http://fantasy.espn.com/tournament-challenge-bracket/2019/enImage result for tournament challenge




No comments:

Post a Comment

Blogging experience

I enjoyed my experience with blogging this semester, I thought it was interesting how I was able to pick any topic and post abo...